Monday 8 August 2011

Kenny K wedding card

My Dad mentioned that he was going to a wedding next week and i foolishly volunteered myself to make a wedding card for him to take.  Knowing my Dad he would pop to a nearby newsagents on his way to the wedding and grab what ever is available.  I have therefore made my Dad a personalised card for him to take, which i am putting in the post for him today and i hope it makes it through the postal service in one piece.


I made the sentiment and the flowers myself, for the cream flowers I used pearlescent paper which gave the flowers a lovely finish without me having to use glitter.  I do love using glitter but it tends to get all over the rest of the card that i didn't want glittery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog, it really means so much to me and i appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.