Tuesday 28 August 2012

Happy Birthday - to my best friend!!


This card is for my best friend who has her birthday next week 4 days after mine!!! Mine will be the big 40! Eeeeekkkkk! My friend Paula has different taste in cards to me and i hope she will love this card.  I went for an image that was more for a friend than a standard birthday card from the family. 
Off too bed too tired to write the details of this card, LOTV image, promarkers, WOC flowers, spellbinders die.
Thanks for looking!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Aw sweetie, how beautiful can I be your best freind lol, im sure she will treasure this its just sooooooo pretty, love it hun big huggies June xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, that's adorable Sonia. Your friend will love it. I love the fancy fold and the gorgeous flowers, and LOTV are my fave rubber images, so it's a sure winner for me!
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie, this is fabulous love the colours to, a fabulous creation, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog, it really means so much to me and i appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.