Wednesday 10 August 2011

A Birthday card!!!!!

A birthday card at long last, i have had a run of wedding cards and anniversary cards to do lately and i was so please when i had a request for a birthday card with the brief of red and reference to drink!

I really enjoyed doing this card as i love a bit of glitter and i had a chance to use my present from my crafting buddy (extra strong double sided sticky tape) which allowed me to ruffle my ribbon.  A newly found way of decorating a card.  I used some pva glue to put glitter onto the number 30 and i made my own sentiment.  The image was one i found on the internet, which i thought fitted the bill perfectly and was great fun to stick to a card.  I would of liked to of made her nose a bit redder due to the alcohol intake but my experience and number of shades in my pro marker range is limited!



Christening card.

To finish my evening off i also did a christening card that i had been asked to do earlier in the week.
When i got up this morning i felt it was lacking a little something and so i added some jewels down the side.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog, it really means so much to me and i appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.