Monday 14 May 2012

Happy 40th Birthday

This is my first time using a Hannah Lynn digital stamp, i have seen them a few times but never really thought i would use one.  I bought Aliah and absolutely loved colouring her in, i only wish i had printed a larger image as i have fallen in love with this image and Hannah Lynns stamps.  I made a simple card with this image using a new butterfly stamp that i bought.  Coloured images using promarkers, stock papers (i am really trying to use up the papers in my stash rather than buying new papers).


Thank you for looking!!!!

1 comment:

  1. this is so beautiful sonia.i love the image and your colouring is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog, it really means so much to me and i appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.