Tuesday 29 April 2014

Elly framed and Pepper for prom sketch challenge at JIC

Today I have made 2 cards for the new challenge at Just Inspirational Challenges, there is a sketch to follow over on the blog.  We had 2 sponsors for this weeks challenge and i created a card from both sponsors.

They are offering 3 digi images for the winner!

 They are offering 3 digi images for the winner!

The sketch for this weeks challenge is:

My first card is using Elly framed from Dilly Beans, i used promarkers to colour the image and milled lavender distress inks to match the papers i used from wild rose studio - Antique Library paper pack.

I added a few flowers to the corner of the card and some small punched butterfly's.


My second card was made using Pepper for prom from Beansie Doodles, i used promarkers to colour Pepper in and my silhouette portrait to cut out the age, and i flipped the sketch over for this card.





Thanks for looking!!!!



1 comment:

  1. both so gorgeous sonia.stunning images and i love your delicate colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog, it really means so much to me and i appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.