Monday 7 April 2014

Challenge 13 Crafting from the heart - Anything Goes/Easter Theme



The challenge this week at Crafting From The Heart  has the optional theme of Easter, but Anything goes too as we just love to see your creations.

The sponsors for this week are:

Offering a prize of 4 Digi Images
Offering a Prize of 3 digi Images

I used the image - Micky the Trapeze Monkey from Doodle Garden, as soon as i saw the image i just had to make the monkey literally 'swing.  I made the frame up as i went along! I used some cut out leaves to try and make it look like a thick forest. 

The card is for my little neice who is soon turning 2 and i just wanted her to have a card that she could play with!

 
  I coloured up the little monkey and paper pieced it loads.  I wasn't sure if it looked ok for a girl so i added soem purple to the card and a flourish with some lilac flowers and gems.

I hope she likes it and that she is allowed to play with it a little (not sure how much dribbling it will stand up too!).  

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. I think she will love it, this is very very clever and I am jealous I didn't make it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that s a real wow Sonia hun loving this and him really great job xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is fantastic! Love the layout and design!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sonia, a gorgeous card am sure your neice will love it, great design and love the image. Thank you for a fabulous challenge this week.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning Sonia.fantastic clever design and I love the cheeky monkey ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog, it really means so much to me and i appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.