Wednesday 5 September 2012

Happy 40th Birthday to me!!!!

Well I have had a great birthday today considering I was at work. I got to work with my desk covered in stars and happy birthday table confetti, a helium ballon with 40 on it for all walking past or into the office to see.  Balloons all over my monitor and sparkly ribbon. The day progressed with a handmade card from my work colleagues (my boss didnt want to give me a shop bought card!) and I had a bunch of lovely flowers from my friend at work and a huge bunch of flowers form my mother in law. I am taking the day off of work tomorrow and I am going travelling to explore new craft shops in Newton Abbot and Totnes. Huge thanks to Annette (Nettys cards) I am writing this on my phone so will  link her blog later on my lap top.
Well I give up trying to link pictures from my iPhone and don't even go there with trying to copy a web address so I can link Nettys cards blog!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. aw belated Happy birthday hun, looks like you had a fantastic day ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, love your pics (and thanks for them mention) I really hope you had a lovely day at your craft shops. The Craft Room in Newton Abbot is a real treasure trove where you can't turn around without bumping into more stuff all stuffed into the shop. The Totnes shop is much more spread out, but they have lovely stamps, papers and beads. Hope you had fun. I'm so jealous. Glad you had a fab birthday too yesterday. That cake looks oh-so-yummy.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog, it really means so much to me and i appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.