Tuesday 18 September 2012

CAS - Clean and simple

I saw this challenge on one of my favorite blogs and just had to enter - http://coopsclutteredcorner.blogspot.co.uk/ this is one of the first blogs that i ever started flowing.  I love Nic's cards she posts a card pretty much every day and they are always very inspirational.  Anyway the brief is clean and simple for passion for promarkers.


Promarkers used - all grey colours, limited edition squirel, and silver metallic promarker.  I was not sure if i liked the card being so underdecorated, i love bling and layers, but that said the more that i look at the card the more i like it.

Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

  1. so stunning sonia.perfectly cas and i really love the image and gorgeous grey tones :D
    thanks so much for joining in my CAS theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the image! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your CAS card! Love the image, and your fab coloring. Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog, it really means so much to me and i appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.