Thursday 27 October 2011

2 year old birthday card





I have to love my friend Kate, she is always behind on her cards!  I had a message over the weekend - Could i do a card for her God-daughter, for her 2nd birthday.  I used a fav image of mine and made a stepper card, i used pastel colours and layered up the ballon and printed off various sizes of ballons and used some craft wire (thanks for the idea Paula).  Teamed this with some paper and ribbon to hide the wires.  I added a mirrored number 2 on one layer and the sentiment to the front.  I amde a box for the card as it was so deep it would never fit into a standard envolope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog, it really means so much to me and i appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.