Sunday 10 August 2014

Frozen card!

My sister in law asked if i could make a card for her daughter with an image of Elsa on it.  I found the image  on Deviant art from an artist called Jay Fosgitt, his images are absolutely fantastic!

I coloured up the image with a mix of copics (for the skin) and pro-markers, I used baby blue stickles to give the cape a hint of shimmer. I used small blue stars on her hair, and flower soft in polar white for the snow.  I used a silver ink and stamped snowflakes from a Christmas stamps set that I had from last year.

I used my Silhouette to cut out the wording that I had been asked to add to the front.




Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog, it really means so much to me and i appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.