Tuesday 10 June 2014

Kenny K at Just Inspirational Challenges - Girls V Boys



The challenge this week at Just Inspirational challenges is Girls V Boys, and our sponsors this week are:

who are offering a fantastic 3 images!

who are offering the amazing prize of 4 images!

Wowzers! Such great prizes on offer, pop over and take a look at what the rest of the team have come up with for this challenge.

I created a Christmas card for my husband, yeah i know its early but i never seem to find the time at christams do make handmade cards for my family so this year i am really going to make an effort! I used a image from Kenny K and layered it up although this does not show in the image very well.  I used glossy accents on her boots, and layered onto papers from my stash.




Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog, it really means so much to me and i appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.