Monday 14 October 2013

Christening card - Very pic heavy!

My christening card for one of my adorable neices, i had to add a section to the card box base so that the doily didn't get bent/squashed during transport! I used pearlescent paper but the pictures have not shown the pink distress ink very well - it almost looks grey! I loved the layout of this card though - they take me ages but i do love the end results! This card is safely packed away in a keepsake box until Torrie is older.




 Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

  1. Good morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous :0)) Sorry it has taken so long to reply to you I have been unwell, I use watercolour card which ever is the cheapest at the time hubby goes for it, I make sure it goes through my printer so only 190 weight, yes you can use them on neenah as long as you only put one colour wash on, hope that helps Hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Sonia, this is just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog, it really means so much to me and i appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.