Thursday 21 February 2013

Wedding Card



A clean and simple card for a work colleague who is getting married on Friday, I really struggled with this card as I was asked not to use a coloured image on the card which left me lost with no center piece, so I made the sentiment the main feature of the card with some WOC flowers on the side, I have actually made a mistake as it was poor light so there is an ivory crown pin and a white one!! My work mates laughed at me when I stressed over it, but I like to do things right! Nether the less it is not getting changed now.  I made a box using a simple die from spellbinders which I cut AND embossed!!!!!

I have only just discovered the art of embossing with my big shot.  I bough some tan embossing pads and could not work out how to use them at all but recently had a crafting friend come round to my house for a cuppa and I asked her if she could work it out! Now I am seeing all of my dies in a new light as now I can enhance the die cuts even more!




 Thanks for looking!!!

1 comment:

  1. so beautiful sonia.i really love the design and gorgeous flowers and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog, it really means so much to me and i appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.