Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year everyone!!!!

Happy New Year to my few followers, i hope you all have a great 2013!! Fingers crossed this year i will be moving house in January and getting my wedding vow's renewed as it is my 10 year wedding anniversary this year.

I have a really C&S card today my dad recently moved and he told me his new neighbours had helped him out a lot so as i do not live near my Dad and could not help him myself i thought it would be a nice gesture to say thanks.


Thanks for looking!!!!

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous sonia.i love your colours and fab sweet image.
    Happy New Year too hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog, it really means so much to me and i appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.