Wednesday 6 June 2012

My Godaughters card

My husband and i have been asked to be Godparents to my best friends daughter, we were very proud and happy to be asked.  I have made the following card for Fiona, we have selected a silver necklace from a local jewelry maker - Kit Heath, the pendant is a butterfly and so i used butterflys on her card to try and tie the theme together.  I tried to put a lot of detail on this card as i am hoping it is a card that is kept for when Fiona is older.


The image is Saturated Canary and the butterfly and florish die is from Memory Box, the flowers and  pins from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The image was coloured with promarkers and the Sentiment was decorated with liquid pearls.  I am not very good with these and they have come out very spikey.  I have been given advice from Pops for resolving this by being less heavy handed so i will remember this for the future!

Thank you for taking the time to look - i am very grateful for all views and comments left x

1 comment:

  1. Oh how gorgeous this is! I love the butterflies! Your Goddaughter is going to treasure it when she's older!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog, it really means so much to me and i appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.