Tuesday 6 March 2012

Sketch Saturday - 13 year old birthday!

I l;loved the sketch that sketch saturday have done for this week, i was even inspired to get my sewing machine out for the image at long last.  I have been tempted for so long but always been put off by the amount of effort to get my very heavy sewing machine out with all of the threads etc.  I hope you think it was worth it and i hope that the recipient of the card likes it too.  I made the card to send to a friend who has done me some huge favours for work and got me and my company out of some sticky situations so as  a kind deed i said i would do a card from her and hubby to her daughter.

The image is from make it crafty, and i layered and stitched with stock papers that i have had for a while.  Image coloured with promarkers, papermania glitter brads, stickles around the edges.... after all you can never have enough bling on a 13 year old girls birthday card can you?!



Thank you for looking and for your commetns, it really does mean a lot to me!!!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/02/simon-saysanything-goes.html
http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/2012/03/week-197-3rd-march-traceys-dt-week.html

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card, love the colour combo... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning sonia.i love this fab image and your colours and design are really gorgeous :D
    regarding the cappuccino colour i use , that one is a flexmarker hun, i hope this helps :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card! I love your colouring and how you've cut around her hair, it looks amazing! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pritty card. I love her hair! Great take on our sketch! Very well done! The recipient will love it for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog, it really means so much to me and i appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.