Tuesday 31 January 2012

Sketch Saturday

For this card I used this weeks sketch from sketch saturday;s challenge, and a fantastic image from Saturated Canary. 
I used papers that my friend very kindly gave to me after buying them and then sharing them for no other reason than that she is a great friend and a fellow crafter!! (Love ya Paula!).

I used gems from my stash and coloured card stock, the sentiment is from bross art addiction , I coloured the image using a range of promarkers.






I am entering this card into the following challenges:
http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/2012/01/week-192-28th-january-sponsored-by.html
http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/01/simon-saysanything-goes.html
http://bizzybecsstore.blogspot.com/2012/01/january-challenge.html

Thank you so much for taking the time to look and read my blog.

Sonia  x

4 comments:

  1. Oh cutie patootie on this card, love that image, super sweet... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning sonia.i really love the sc image and your colours and details are gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just the cutest card! What a sweet image and I love the colours. I love how you've used our sketch, thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sketch Saturday. Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sonia,
    Some gorgeous, gorgeous cards on your blog. there is a little blog award for you over at mine if you wish to accept it :).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog, it really means so much to me and i appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.